Himalaya Drug Company
Himalaya Shigru bone & joint wellness tablet. The high nutritional content in Shigru nurtures body tissues, especially bones and joints. The herb improves blood circulation to the joints.
To be consumed as per the guidance of your physician about the dosage that best suits the condition.
- Rich in calcium, Shigru strengthens bones, improves blood circulation to the joints, and treats joint aches and pains.
- Helps to suppress joint inflammation and pain by targeting key enzymes that facilitate the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the joints.
- The antioxidant phytoconstituents present in Shigru alleviate gouty inflammation of the joint by inhibiting the key enzyme that is involved in excessive uric acid production.
- Due to its high nutritional content, Shigru nourishes body tissues, especially bones and joints.
- Improves blood circulation in joints.
- 1 -2 tablets twice daily to be taken with luke warm water, preferably before meal. In special cases, pls. consult your physician, who can suggest best suitable dose as per your prevailing health conditions.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Each tablet contains: Shigru (Moringa pterygosperma) leaf extract – 250 mg. 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
- Joint pain and inflammation.
- As an adjuvant for gouty arthritis
Side effects: Himalaya Shigru is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
*The information on this page should not be used as substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.