Himalaya Septilin-60 Tables
Himalaya Durg Company
Septilin’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. It increases the level of antibody-forming cells, thereby elevating the body’s resistance to infection and virus. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis (elimination of bacteria through ingestion) by macrophage (white blood cells) activation, which combats infection.
- Septilin possesses antipyretic (reduces fever) properties. It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and laryngitis.
Side effects: Septilin is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- 2 tablets twice a day preferably before meals to be taken with lukewarm warm water. Basic treatment – at least 6 weeks. After this period, 1 tab. twice a day as a maintenance dose for at least next six weeks.
- In special situations, it is advisable to consult a doctor, who can suggest the appropriate dose, which suits your health condition.
Warning: Do not use during pregnancy and lactation, and for children under 2 years old.
- Maharasnadi – 130 mg.
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordiofolia – 98 mg.
- Manjishtha – Radix Rubia officinallis – 64 mg.
- Amalaki – Fructus Emblica officinallis – 32 mg.
- Shigru – Radix Moringa pterygosperma – 32 mg.
- Yashtimadhu – Radix Glycyrrhiza glabra – 12 mg.
- Sankha Bhasma – Powłoka morskiego ślimaka – 64 mg.
- Guggulu – Balsamodendron mukul – 32,4 mg.
- Diseases with fever
- Reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- Bacterial and fungic infections
- Immunological system
- Respiratory system
- Urinary tract system
- Movement system
- pain in joints and limbs, arthritis, viral and rheumatic arthritis, gout
- Dentel and eye infection.
Available as a tablet.
*The information on this page should not be used as substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.