Patanjali – Amla Murabba
Patanjali Amla Murabba is made including the contribution of sweet of Amla. It is also a rich source of vitamin C. Patanjali Amla Murabba has been blended with ingredients like Amla (Indian Gooseberry) and sugar. They are absolutely amazing and good to get the clutch of our taste. The Benefits: of in taking Amla Murabba is good for curing many diseases.
- Amla Candy is a good source of vitamin C, iron and minerals, it helps to boost immunity, regulates metabolism, helps in hyperacidity, eye ailments, skin diseases, anemia and blood-related disorders.
- Amla juice is rich in minerals and vitamins such as carotene, phosphorus, calcium, iron, and vitamin B complex, and hence, is a powerful antioxidant. It protects your body from oxidative stress by eliminating free radicals.
- It has got a high amount of anti-oxidant.
- Helps to build up resistance against respiratory tract diseases like cough, cold etc.
- Amla also cures acidity, indigestion and skin disorder.
- Helps to improve the immune system of the body.
- Helpful in common weakness.
- 5-10g twice a daily or to be taken under medical supervision.
- Amla Fruit Green (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.)