Divya -Panchamrut Loha Guggul
Panchamrut Loha Guggul (Panchamrit Lauh Guggulu) is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, nervine tonic and phlebotonic ayurvedic medicines. It acts on the brain, nerves, blood vessels, heart, muscles, bones, and joints. It gives strength and nourishes these organs. It alleviates inflammation, pain, tenderness, and swelling. It is commonly used for the treatment of mental disorders, Neuralgia, Neuritis, Myalgia, Myositis, sciatica, frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis), lumbar pain (a low backache), osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and symptoms associated with nervine weakness or weakness of the brain.
- It improves blood circulation to the brain.
- It reduces aMA formulation and burns the formed AMA (toxins).
- It is the best medicine for Vata Disorders when Vata aggravation is associated with excess Pitta Dosha
- Children 125 mg to 250 mg
- Adults 250 to 500 mg
- Maximum Possible Dosage 3 grams Per Day (in divided doses)
- Shudha Parad, Shudha Gandhak, Rajat Bhasma, Abhrak Bhasma, Swarna Makshik Bhasma, Loha Bhasma, Shuddha Guggalu, Mustard Oil