Divya Lavangadi Vati
Divya Lavangadi Vati is an ayurvedic product of Swami Ramdev’s Patanjali Ayurved and Divya Pharmacy. Lavangadi Vati is ayurvedic medicine in tablet form used for treating upper respiratory infections like cough, congestion, cold and allergic respiratory conditions. It is demulcent, anti-inflammatory and expectorant in action. Clove is the main ingredient of this medicine. Clove has Kapha dosha balancing, antispasmodic, antiseptic and carminative properties.
- Kas roga,Cough,
- Sore throat,Hoarseness of voice,Laryngitis,
- 1-2 tablets thrice daily chew or with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
- Lavanga – Clove – Syzigium aromaticum – 10 g
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum – 10 g
- Aksha – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica – 10 g
- Sara of Khadira – Black Catechu (heart wood extract) – Acacia catechu – 30 g
- Water – Quantity Sufficient