Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul
Swayambhuva Guggul (Svayambhuva Guggulu) has potent antipruritic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory actions. It is the drug of choice in many skin diseases including vitiligo, leucoderma, weeping eczema, skin infections, pruritus, skin abscess, fistula, and diabetic ulcers and carbuncles.
- It reduces itching, abnormal fluid secretions (weeping skin), and pus formation.
- It clears skin infections and restores the natural color of the skin.
- 2 to 4 tablets 2-3 times a day with Gomootra, Honey or lukewarm water
Bakuchi 5 parts,Dantimoola 1 part,Shuddha Shilajit 5 parts,Musta 1 part,Vidanga 1 part,Mundi 2 parts,Loha Bhasma 2 parts,Haridra 1 part,Kutajtwak 1 part,Haritaki 1 part,Nimba 1 part,Amalaki 1 part,Chitrak 1 part,Bibhitak 1 part,Aragwadh 1 part,Khadir 1 part,Karanjapatra 1 part,Guduchi 1 part,Nishottar 1 part,Suvarnamakshik Bhasma 3 parts,Gomootra Vishesh Shodhit Guggul 10 parts
- Shwitra, Other Chronic Skin Disorders, Itching, Mukhadushika (Acne), Ekakushtha, Prameha, Vrana, Vatarakta, Madhumehajanya Kshudrakushtha, Pama
- Special precaution – Administration strictly under medical supervision in persons with Pittaprakruti and Pittavikar due to presence of Ushna Veeryatmaka Bakuchi