Dhootapapeshwar Swamala, 500gm
Dhootapapeshwar Swamala Chywanprash is prepared following Ayurveda principles. The chywanprash gets its name Swamala from the word, Amla, meaning Indian gooseberry. It is the key ingredient in this health supplement. Swamala Chywanprash is known to strengthen the immune system and revitalizer the body.
- Treats debility, Improves stamina, Combats weakness, Treats chronic fever,
- Revitalizes the body, Treats cough and cold, Assists in gaining weight, Also known to balance Tridosha (Vata, Pitta and Kapha)
- Have it in empty stomach.
- Have 1-2 tablespoon a day. Should be consumed for 1-2 months for effective results.
- Take the supplement once in the morning and once in the evening
Cow ghee, Forest honey, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Pravala pishti (coral powder), Rajata bhasma (Calx of silver), Suvarna bhasma (Calx of gold),Abhraka bhasma (Calx of mica), Kantaloha bhasma (Calx of iron), Makardhwaj (Preparation with mercury, Sulphur and gold)