Dhootapapeshwar Punarnavadi Guggul
Punarnavadi Guggulu is a herbal medicine used as diuretic and edema treatment. It improves blood circulation, relieve inflammation, and exerts protective effects on heart, kidneys, and liver. It helps to balance the fluid accumulation in cells, tissues, or serous cavities. Therefore, it can be used in all types of diseases, which result in abnormal accumulation in the body. It act as pain reliever and anti-inflammatory without any known side effects.
- Balances fluid retention and swelling of the tissues
- Reduces excess kapha in the system
- Decreases risk factors that cause stone formation
- Promotes elimination of toxins
- Take 1-2 tablets twice or thrice a day after meal preferably with lukewarm water.
- Punarnava – Boerhavia Diffusa
- Devdaru (Deodar Cedar or Himalayan Cedar) – Cedrus Deodara
- Haritaki – Terminalia Chebula
- Giloy (Guduchi) – Tinospora Cordifolia
- Shuddha Guggulu
- Erand Oil – Castor Oil
- Abdominal diseases
- Weight managment
- Excessive Salivation