Dhootapapeshwar Panchatikta Ghruta Guggul
PANCHATIKTA GUGGULU is a blend of herbs specifically designed to treat inflammation, drying and deadening of tissue and skin, particularly of the rectum. The primary ingredient, Neem, is a powerful treatment for ailments of the blood and plasma, rendering it very effective against many skin disorders which result from toxins and imbalances of the blood. It also has antiseptic qualities which coupled with the anti-inflammatory effects of several other ingredients renders this combination particularly useful in treating piles, and fissures. In addition, this blend contains many ingredients which cleanse the liver and kidneys, which further helps to clarify the skin and post-digestive functioning. Several fruit and herbs are added which are generally rejuvenating and soothing to the circulatory and digestive systems. This is a well-rounded blend intended to treat a variety of skin conditions including, but not limited to, rectal bleeding and inflammation
- It is widely used as medicine and also in preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of deep seated ulcers and abscess, sinus, asthma, rhinitis, cough and cold, cardiac diseases and gout.
It is useful in cooling the inflamed part of the body, mostly due to aggravated pitta.
Conditions such as psoriasis and arthritis have traditionally been treated with this ghritam.
- Improve digestion.
- Purify the blood from toxins.
- It is also beneficial in skin disorders of vata and kapha predominance.
- It is more efficacious in vatashonita wounds.
- 2 to 4 tablets 2-3 times a day with Mahamanjishthadi Kadha, Khadirarishta or lukewarm water
Goghruta 8 parts,Vacha 1 part,Shu. Bhallatak 1 part, Patha 1 part,Vidang 1 part Ativisha 1 part,Pippalimoola 1 part, Deodar 1 part,Gajapippali 1 part, Haritaki 1 part,Shatpushpa 1 part, Yavakshar 1 part,Sajjikshar 1 part, Bibhitak 1 part,Shunthi 1 part, Amalaki 1 part,Haridra 1 part, Ajamoda 1 part,Chavya 1 part, Jyotishmati 1 part,Kushtha 1 part, Manjishtha 1 part,Marich 1 part, Indrayava 1 part,Jeerak 1 part, Chitrak 1 part,Kutaki 1 part,Triphala Vishesh Shodhit Guggul 16 parts
- Kushtha, Vatavyadhi, Nadivrana, Arbuda, Bhagandar, Arsha, Gulma, Prameha, Vatarakta, Peenas